VEO 2 265CB features the exclusive & unique central column rotation system that allows you to set the tripod in a snap of the fingers as well as the new advanced twist ¼ turn lock-unlock system for fast deployment and a solid setting. The VEO 2 BH-50 ball head operates perfectly with 3 independent dedicated knobs for lock, panning and friction control. Composing photographs of unique architecture from different civilizations, capturing unexpected moments of wildlife, beautiful scenes of cultures and people from around the world, browsing different sites and taking in the various beauties of nature are unique opportunities to share your stories and emotions.
Take it everywhere with you. Set it up in a matter of seconds, use the Advanced Engineering legs and twist locks systems with confidence while enjoying versatile creative positions. The VEO 2 265CB tripod has been built to be your “best passport” for travel photography. With a snap of the fingers, swing the VEO 2 central column into place, connect your camera and you’re ready to shoot at a moment’s notice. The VEO 2 BH-50 Multi-action Ball Head is sturdy and operates perfectly with 3 independent dedicated knobs for lock, panning and friction control. The Arca type compatible plate with ¼” D-ring offers quick camera attachment and release. The 5 section Carbon Fiber legs come with a rapid advanced twist lock system that is ergonomically designed to be extended with one hand and to lock in at less than 10 seconds.
The low angle adaptor and the 3 leg angles at 20°, 45°, and 80° ensure the perfect position and stability on uneven terrain and enables you to take more creative pictures from different angles. With angle designed rubber feet, VEO 2 grants you the perfect grip on the ground. VEO 2 SF spiked feet (sold separately) will ensure perfect grip for outdoor environments. The dedicated suspension loop on canopy accommodates counterbalance weights or bags for additional stability... A stylish design with soft rubber handle provides an unbeatable grip. Use the included carrying tripod bag with a shoulder strap when you are ready to go on your next photo adventure.
- Intuitive and simple to set the tripod into desired position: Exclusive and innovative Central Column system that allows to set the central column and tripod legs in less than 15 seconds.
- 1st rate material (Magnesium, Aircraft Aluminum alloy) for lightweight, robust and long-lasting working or playing sessions.
- Multi-action Ball Head with 3 independent knobs for lock, pan, and friction control operation. Ergonomic knobs provide 8 kg / 17.6 lbs work load performance for quality images. Arca compatible QR place
- Advanced Twist lock system for fast and rock solid position setting. Extend the 4 sections in a matter of seconds.
- Highly Engineered leg tubes for smooth and precise leg extensions.
- Dedicated suspension loop on canopy to accommodate counterbalance weights or bags for additional stability.
- Independent Leg positioning at 3 different angles (20°, 45°, 80°) for more versatility and possibilities to adapt to uneven terrain enabling you to shoot more creative pictures.
- Non-slip, all-weather TPU grips on 1 leg for the perfect hand grip.
- Angled rubber feet to carry and position firmly on the ground (spiked feet available; sold separately).
- Bonus tripod bag with extension system to accommodate any size of standard heads.