The '72' is our latest camera bag - purpose built for those who want to carry just one small camera with a high degree of protection.
Within the interior of this compact bag, the padding that makes up the front, rear and side walls of its body is constructed from two overlapping layers of closed cell foam cut in different patterns – keeping all edges and corners fully protected. Further padding has been sewn into the bottom of the bag, and we have also included a removable padded base. Beneath the outer lid is a top flap, once again made of foam, protecting the camera on all six sides in the event of a knock or fall.
With an outer body constructed of either Billingham 3 layer canvas or FibreNyte, the Billingham 72 offers the ultimate in water resistance and provides full defence against inclement weather conditions. Both materials are hard-wearing yet lightweight and never require reproofing, remaining moisture- and heat-resistant for their entire life. FibreNyte is an extra-rugged material that is more colour-fast and delivers even better protection against wear and tear.
- One of our smallest bags - designed for fixed prime, rangefinder and compact system (mirrorless) cameras with one lens.
- Constructed from two overlapping layers of foam to protect the corners of heavier cameras.
- Fully adjustable and removable shoulder sling.
- Front dump pocket for batteries, memory cards, lens wipes, etc.
- Constructed from a choice of 3-layer waterproof canvas or 3-layer waterproof FibreNyte material.
- Top grain leather and solid brass details.
- Made in England.
- External Dimensions : W150mm (6") x D130mm (5?") x H190mm (7½")
- Capacity : 1.38 litres (0.05 feet³)
- Weight : 0.33 kgs (0.73 lbs) (without sling), 0.46 kgs (1.01 lbs) (with sling)