Simple Dual Full HD Dashcam
Outstanding Dual Full HD quality in a small form factor, featuring Sony’s Starvis™ image sensor in the front camera for better clarity in low light. The DR490-2CH is a dual-channel dashcam that records both front and back or interior of your vehicle in Full HD 1080p. The DR490-2CH protects your car without getting in the way hidden behind your rearview mirror.
Built-in Impact & Motion Detection
Enables Multiple Recording Modes
While driving, your BlackVue detects impacts and sudden changes in speed. While parked, it also detects movements*. Videos files are marked accordingly so that you can easily find the relevant ones in the BlackVue Viewer for Windows and Mac OS.
Blackvue Viewer (Windows/Mac)
Easily Manage Your Video Files
The BlackVue Viewer is free to download and use.
It lets you easily change your BlackVue configuration settings.
Displays videos chronologically and by type (Normal/Event/Parking) to quickly identify and archive important footage.
Loop Recording And Fomat-Free Technology
Less Formatting And Smoother Recording
Loop Recording: the DR490-2CH records over the oldest video files first when the microSD card is full, in a seamless loop. Format-Free Technology: your BlackVue saves and organizes files on the microSD card in a highly efficient way. It reduces the need for formatting the card and prevents file corruption even after multiple write cycles.
Mic On/Off And Format Button
Like every BlackVue dashcam, the DR490-2CH records audio in addition to video.
Handy to make oral notes to yourself while keeping your hands on the wheel, record a conversation with a police officer, or capture any sound of impact that might be off-camera.
Mic On/Off: The DR490-2CH features a physical button to toggle audio recording ON and OFF instantly.
Note: please consult your local legislation on the use of audio recording devices in your vehicle. Commercial vehicles may be required to bear a sticker mentioning the presence of an active dashcam.
Format microSD: A long press of the button can also be used to format the microSD card without the need for a computer.
- Memory : microSD Card (16 GB/32 GB/64 GB/128 GB)
- Recording Mode : Normal Recording, Event Recording (Impact Detection), Parking Mode, Recording (Motion & Impact Detection) * For parking mode recording, a Parking Mode Battery Pack (Power Magic Battery Pack) or a Parking Mode Hardwiring Kit (Power Magic Pro) is required.
- Camera Front : CMOS Sensor (Approx. 2 M Pixel)
- Camera Rear : CMOS Sensor (Approx. 2 M Pixel)
- Viewing Angle : Front: Diagonal 130°, Horizontal 113°, Vertical 58°, Rear: Diagonal 130°, Horizontal 110°, Vertical 62.5°
- Resolution/Frame Rate : : Full HD (1920×1080) @ 30 fps – Full HD (1920×1080) @ 30 fps
- Image Quality : Highest/High/Normal
- Video Compression Mode : AVI
- GPS : External (Optional)
- Microphone : Built-in
- Speaker (Voice Guidance) : Built-in
- LED Indicators : Front: Front Security(WHITE), REC(RED), GPS(BLUE), Rear: Rear Security(BLUE)
- Sensor : 3-Axis Acceleration Sensor
- Backup Battery : Built-in super capacitor
- Power Consumption : Avg. 320 mA (3.84 W at 12 V, when there is no external GPS receiver), Avg. 350 mA (4.20 W at 12 V, when an external GPS receiver is connected), * Actual power consumption may vary depending on use conditions and environment.
- Software : BlackVue Viewer *Windows XP or higher and Mac Yosemite OS X (10.10) or higher
- Other Features : Format-Free Technology for Stable Recording