Protect your home from viruses and bacteria with UV-C lighting
Philips UV-C desk lamp can effectively inactivate viruses, bacteria, fungi and spores, in a matter of minutes. Equipped with sensors and timers to provide additional layers of protection for you and your family.
All bacteria and viruses tested to date respond to UV-C disinfection
In laboratory testing, the UV-C light source from Signify was able to deactivate 99% of the SARS-CoV-2 virus in the surface area with an exposure time of 6 seconds
Disinfect surface areas and objects in minutes
USP / Differentiator
- Easy and safe to use and disinfected for various rooms in the residential area
- High effectiveness to kill viruses, bacteria to clean the environment
- Timer available: 15/30/60 minute timer for different applications
- Operate step by step easily through voice interaction - Sound alarm to indicates work status
- Microwave sensor detects moving objects within a radius of 3 meters
- 3 meter cable, convenient to move
Reason to Believe
- Equipped with high quality Philips PLL UVC lamps, made in Europe
- Kills 99.99% of harmful germs, mites and viruses
- Microwave sensor + timer + sound alarm and intelligent control to user's security
- No ozone emissions, environmentally friendly vs. liquid disinfectants
- 10 yrs usage period (based on usage of 2.5 hours per day)
What is UV technology?
Ultra-Violet (UV) rays are invisible to the human eye and are divided into UV-A, UV-B, and UV-C.
UV-C is found in the 100-280 nm range. In the graph it can be seen that the germicidal action is maximized at 265 nm with reduction on both sides. Low pressure Philips UV-C lamps have a major emission at 254 nm where the action on DNA is 85% of the peak value and 80% of the IES curve. As a result, our germicidal lamps are very effective in breaking down the DNA of microorganisms.
This means they cannot replicate and cause disease.
The effective resistance of microorganisms to UV rays varies widely. In addition, the environment of a particular microorganism greatly affects the radiation dose required to fight it.
Control Panel : 2 button & 3 LED Indicator
Voice Alarm : Multi Languages
Cable Length : 2.9 meters
UV-C Accuration : 254nm
Hight Efficacy : WPE>30%
Luminaire : 24W
Lifetime : 10 Years
The quality of the air we breathe, the water we drink, and the cleanliness of surfaces have a huge impact on our health and well-being. We are all at risk of contracting and spreading viruses and bacteria, especially in busy public places such as offices, factories, shops, bars or restaurants, schools, museums and public transportation.
UV-C radiation is a known disinfectant for air, surfaces, objects, and water that can help reduce the risk of infection and has been used extensively for over 40 years. All bacteria and viruses tested to date (hundreds over the years, including various coronaviruses) respond to UV-C disinfection. In laboratory testing, our UV-C light source paralyzed 99% of the SARS-CoV-2 virus on surfaces with an exposure time of 6 seconds.
A clear indication that UV-C can play a valuable role in your protection strategy.Over the past several decades, we have developed strong application expertise. This allows us to offer a wide variety of UV-C lamps and luminaires that can be used in a variety of applications. These include an upper air system that disinfects passing air, an open UV-C system, and a UV-C trolley that disinfects rooms and locations overnight (or when not in use), and a UV-C booth that disinfects object
- Size :280x22x14mm
- USB : Type A 1500mm
- Material : PVC
- Lifetime : 20.000 hours